New Business Start-ups
Call Us Locally At
New Business Start-ups
The Richmond attorneys at Ayers & Stolte want to help you start and grow your Virginia business. From business formation and mergers and acquisitions, to vendor contract review, employment contract preparation, and advice on tax questions, your every business legal need can be met at our Richmond law firm.
As businessmen ourselves, we know the challenges and demands that business owners face. We work hard to provide you with sound legal advice that accomplished your goals while reducing your risk of exposure to litigation.
The business lawyers at Ayers & Stolte provide comprehensive new business formation services for people who are realizing their dream of owning a successful business of their own.
We help new businesses and entrepreneurs:
- Entity selection (LLC, S Corporation, Partnerships) – Our business lawyers and tax specialist can advise you on the practical implications of different types of business entities, as well as the legal and tax consequences of your choice.
- Operating Agreements – Our business law attorneys can help with registration, documentation, and preparation of essential agreements including:
- Stock purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- LLC operating agreements
- Employment agreements
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Covenants of non-competition and non-solicitation
- Management agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions – If you are considering the purchase of an existing business or merging your business with another, we can offer the due diligence review necessary to protect you and your investment from hidden liabilities.
- Contracts – Whether starting a business or a new business relationship, well-crafted business contracts define your obligations and protect your interests should problems develop. We can review commercial real estate purchases, personnel agreements, sales agreements, and lease agreements.
- Tax Matters – Our tax lawyers can advise you of the tax implications of business succession/exit strategy, individual liability exposure, expensing and depreciation, deferred compensation and business tax credits.
Ayers & Stolte – Results-Oriented New Business Start-up Lawyers
The Richmond commercial attorneys at Ayers & Stolte want to provide your business with a solid foundation right from the start. We begin our relationship with clients who wish to start a business by meeting with them, listening to their dreams and concerns, helping them shape and define their objectives, discussing with them the steps that will have to be taken and assisting them in achieving those objectives.
Often, helping a client with a business formation is the first step in an attorney-client relationship that lasts for many years. As our clients’ businesses grow, we perform many other services like handling contract reviews and breach of contract lawsuits. In many cases, this involves heading off potential conflicts before they do serious damage.
If you need a Richmond Law Firm specializing in helping new businesses with all their business law needs, call the skilled Richmond lawyers at Ayers & Stolte. Either fill out our case review form or call Ayers & Stolte today at (804) 358-4731 for a free, honest case evaluation.